We’re pleased to announce the launch of the very first TechNet Virtual Conference taking place on 19 June 2009.
We understand that time and budget pressures make attending events difficult – so to help both you and the environment we decided to take the TechNet Conference virtual. Now you can keep up to date with all the latest Microsoft insights and product developments from the comfort of your own desk.
And that’s not the only difference this year. Where previous events have mainly been technical in nature, the TechNet Virtual Conference now has a dedicated IT Management Auditorium, making this the perfect conference for both you and your team.
The IT Management sessions will include:
- Virtualisation – Server licensing changes in a virtual world, presented by Me!
- How IT will change over the next 10 years and why you should care – an exclusive session delivered at TechEd EMEA
- Growing the Business and Managing Costs at Microsoft – An Insider’s View, presented by Asif Jinnah, IT Manager, Microsoft UK
We are also really pleased to announce an exclusive Keynote featuring Mark Russinovich, Microsoft Technical Fellow specialising in the Windows platform.
As well as the IT Management auditorium, we will also have a separate track focused on giving you and your team a flavour of some key Microsoft technologies as chosen by the readers of the UK TechNet Flash.
The Technology sessions will focus on key products including:
- Windows Server 2008 R2 – 10 things to make life easier for IT Pros
- Windows 7 – Deployment and Management
Be sure to get the most out of your day by getting involved and asking me and the other speakers questions via live chat.
If you can’t make it on the day, all the content will be available after June 19th for you to watch on demand.