Complimentary Software Asset Management Training from Microsoft
This one day course focuses on ISEB/ITIL Software Asset Management and is run by an ISEB-accredited trainer. It is a practical, tailored session covering:
- · The fundamentals of SAM
- · How to implement a SAM plan
- · Microsoft SAM Tools & Licensing
Plus, you’ll have the opportunity to network with like-minded IT professionals getting to grips with the challenges of rolling out a SAM strategy.
Please reserve your complimentary place on one of the following available dates:
- October 29, 2008, Microsoft, Edinburgh
- November 11, 2008, Microsoft London – new!
- November 18, 2008, York
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred date, and if you cannot make these dates, register your interest and we will email you the training dates as available.
The course starts at 10am, and finishes by 4pm and is open to all Volume Licensing customers
We look forward to welcoming you on one of our SAM training courses in the near future.
Some comments from customers:
- “good venue, nice food, clear presenter & course covered what I expected”
- “great resources & research tips provided”
- “some excellent real life experience shared”
Next post on Open Value 2008 – some major changes to the programme offering for 2008!!